Pioneer MVH-210EX(does not play CDs)
Fed up with your factory radio? Tired of fiddly little buttons? Add Pioneer's MVH-210EX 6.2" touchscreen receiver to your dash for easier management of music sources, album art with metadata, and a video display for a backup cam. And if you haven't yet enjoyed Bluetooth® hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming in your vehicle, that's a great reason for upgrading to this great-sounding stereo.
Bluetooth lets you safely enjoy hands-free calling, plus you can access the media on your smartphone. Choose from tracks in your digital library or stream audio like podcasts... wirelessly. This Pioneer radio also allows you to pair two phones for quick and easy access — a handy feature for the family ride.
Rock out to your old music library! Plug your old school music player into the AUX input, or connect your iPod®, iPhone® or other compatible device to the USB input. Pioneer also gives you control from the MVH-210EX over compatible Android devices, even displaying metadata such as track, artist, and album name when it's available. While the car is parked and the parking brake is engaged, you can view video from an outboard video player or that's stored on a USB drive.
All your digital music will sound awesome on the MVH-210EX, thanks to a 13-band equalizer that brings out the best in any genre of music. And if you want to bring even more punch to your system, you can connect an amp or powered sub to the three sets of preamp outputs.
Choose from a variety of different colors to match the button illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting and give your new stereo a factory look or an outrageous vibe.
- digital multimedia receiver
- 6.2" touchscreen display with variable color button illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- built-in iPhone control via USB
- Apple Music Radio through iPhone
- built-in Android music control via USB
- video playback from an external source or USB drive
- high- and low-pass filters
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- inputs: rear audio/video input (mini), rear USB input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub)