Yamaha YAS-207 Bluetooth Sound Bar With DTS Virtual:X and Wireless Subwoofer
Superior Audio Quality
As TVs have gotten thinner and thinner, so has the integrity of the sound from their built-in speakers. This single-piece sound bar makes it easier than ever to enhance your audio output. It also features a special Clear Voice mode that brings dialogue and narration to the forefront, making voices more intelligible.
Enhanced Immersive and Realistic Content
With DTS Virtual:X the YAS-107 can provide an immersive virtual 3D surround sound, simulating sound effects that seem to move around the listener and even have a sense of height. perfect for use with any multichannel content, including DTS and Dolby encoded soundtracks, it creates more spacious, lifelike sound for all your favorite TV shows, movies, and games.
Slim, Stylish Profile
This sound bar creates the perfect balance of style and function, the slim and understated is sure to garner complements from all who enter your home. The discrete, yet accessible, touch -sensitive buttons and visible LED indicators make this unit a pleasure to operate.
Versatile Placement Solutions
At the impressively compact height of 2-1/8", the YAS-107 sound bar fits in front of almost any TV without causing a distraction or obscuring the screen image, or it can be placed on a lower shelf of a TV stand or other piece of furniture. It also features built-in keyholes and comes with a mounting template in the included resource material, making it easy to wall mount if desired.
Bluetooth Made Better
Stream your favorite audio content from your mobile devices via Bluetooth with impressive sound quality. The YAS-107 automatically enhances the high-end music sources plagued by compression and deepens the mid- to low-ranges, giving you a distinctly more vivid and warm sound.
Home Theater Controller
If your mobile device is always nearby, you'll want to check out the free-to-download Home Theater Controller app. It gives you smart operability of the YAS-107 in a beautiful and intuitive design. It also provides access to settings beyond what is available from the included remote control.
• Drivers: 2-1/8” cone woofer x 2, 3” built-in subwoofers x 2, 1” dome tweeters x2
• Output power: 120 W total power: 30 W x 2 + 60 W built-in subwoofer
• Power consumption: 27 W
• Dimensions: 35" x 2-1/8" x 5-1/8" (In front of TV placing), 35" x 5-1/8" x 2-1/2" (Wall mount setting with spacer)
• Weight: 7.5 lbs.
• Input/output: HDMI: 1 in/1 out, digital optical: 1 in, analog audio: 1 in, subwoofer output: Yes
• Hdmi: 4K Pass-through: Yes (50 / 60 Hz YCbCr=4:4:4, HDR, HDCP 2.2), 3D pass-through: Yes, ARC: Yes, CEC: Yes, Auto lip-sync: Yes
• Sound technology: Surround technology: DTS Virtual:X, Surround mode: music, TV program, movie, sport, game, Compressed music enhancer: Yes (for Bluetooth), Bass extended: Yes
• Audio formats: Dolby Digital: Yes, Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes, DTS Digital Surround: Yes
• Connectivity: Wireless music streaming: Yes (Bluetooth), Bluetooth version/profile: (Version) Ver. 4.1 + EDR (Profile) A2DP, SPP (Audio Codec) SBC, MPEG AAC, Bluetooth maximum communication range: 33 ft. (without obstructions)
• App control: Yes