Yamaha RX-V485 5.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
4K Ultra HD HDMI Support
Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma. This provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors—giving you full, high-definition enjoyment with an exceptionally realistic and natural picture quality.
Stream Simply—Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and AirPlay Compatible
Built-in Wi-Fi allows for a connection with your wireless router, greatly simplifying system connections for music streaming or enjoying networked audio (PC/NAS). Bluetooth connectivity is also included for streaming from Bluetooth devices to your receiver.
CINEMA DSP 3D
This unique Yamaha proprietary sound field creation technology, was created by combining measured sound field data with digital signal processing. Yamaha collected sound field data from famous concert halls and music clubs around the world, utilizing its wealth of experience in the fields of concert hall design, public address and mixing. By digitizing that vast trove of information and incorporating it into dedicated LSI devices, it effectively reproduces the acoustic spaces of those concert halls on home equipment. Immerse yourself in the astounding realism of your movies and music with this sound technology.
Easy Sound Optimization with YPAO™
YPAO (Yamaha Parametric room Acoustic Optimizer) analyzes the room acoustics and your system, then precisely adjusts various audio parameters to provide the best sound for your room. By placing the supplied microphone at your listening position and switching YPAO on, the system is automatically tuned for optimum performance in your home.
Discrete Amp Configuration
Yamaha AV receivers feature fully discrete power amplifiers to minimize distortion and adopt independent pure power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry. They house ultra-high performance 384 kHz/32-bit DACs, also with independent power supplies. These support in reproducing audio for high resolution sound sources without noise. Moreover, a new high sound quality IC is employed for volume control and large heat sinks suppress vibration. Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
"Alexa, turn up the volume." With Alexa voice control integration, all you have to do is ask. The receiver offers full compatibility with Amazon's range of voice control devices, using the Smart Home skill and MusicCast skill to play music, link rooms, and more. Welcome to the smart home.
• Channels: 5.1
• Rated output power: 115 watts (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 1 channel driven, 0.9%THD), 80 watts (8 ohms 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 2 channels driven, 0.09%THD)
• Maximum effective output: 145 watts (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1 channel driven, 10% THD)(JEITA)
• Surround sound processing: CINEMA DSP, Dialog Level Adjustment, Virtual Presence Speaker, SILENT Cinema / Virtual CINEMA DSP
• Decoding format: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS Express, DTS, DTS 96/24
• Post decoding format: Dolby Pro Logic II Music, Dolby Pro Logic II Movie, Dolby Pro Logic II Game, DTS Neo: 6 Music, DTS Neo: 6 Cinema
• File format: MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz/24-bit, FLAC: up to 192 kHz/24-bit, WAV / AIFF: up to 192 kHz/32-bit, DSD: up to 11.2 MHz
• Audio features: Compressed Music Enhancer, YPAO sound optimization, Adaptive Dynamic Range Control, Bi-Amp capability
• DAC: Burr-Brown 384 kHz/32-bit DAC x 3
• Video features: 4K Ultra HD pass-through upscaling (4K / 60p / 4:4:4), HDMI 3D pass-through, HDMI eARC (via future firmware update), HDMI Audio Return Channel, HDMI upscaling (1080p HDMI → 4K HDMI), Deep Color / x.v.Color / 24 Hz Refresh Rate / Auto Lip-Sync
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Airplay, MusicCast Surround, Bluetooth
• HDMI in / out: 4 / 1 (HDCP 2.2, HDR10 / Dolby Vision / HLG and BT.2020 compatible)
• Digital audio optical in / out: 1 / 0
• Digital audio coaxial in / out: 2 / 0
• Analog audio in / out: 4 (front 1) / 0
• Composite video in / out: 3 / 1
• Preout: Subwoofer
• App control: iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, tablet
• Power supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
• Standby power consumption (IR only): ≤ 0.1W
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 6-3/8" x 12-7/8" (with antenna: 17-1/8" x 8-7/8" x 12-7/8")