Yamaha RX-V385 5.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Enter into the HD Realm
The high definition realm at your fingertips. The RX-V385 is the perfect step into a high definition experience with 4K Ultra HD Video with HDCP 2.2, high dynamic range (HDR), and BT.2020 compatibility. A discrete amplifier design on the 5.1 channel receiver means the RX-V385 is optimized for high quality audio.
Stream music from your favorite portable device with this Bluetooth equipped A/V receiver. During the file compression of digital music files, such as MP3s and WMAs, the high end of the frequency spectrum loses information and the result is a degradation of audio fidelity. Yamaha’s digital signal processing on the compressed music make the lows more powerful and gives more life to the high end. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha is optimized for Bluetooth connectivity, meaning that all the music you stream from will be of higher quality when streaming to Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth headphones.
The Full Picture of Ultra HD
Compliant with all the latest HDMI standards, the RX-V385 passes 4K video at 60 frames per second, meaning that you can fully enjoy the pleasure of the full quality of 4K without degradation of the source. The RX-V385 adheres to the HDCP 2.2 copyright protection, it also supports HDR Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid-Log Gamma with future firmware updates. The addition of BT.2020 pass-through allows for support for a wider color range. This receiver also supports 3D, Audio Return Channel and CEC (consumer electronics control) for easy setup and operation.
Discrete Amp Configuration
Enjoy high quality sound, the RX-V385 was designed with a discrete amp configurations and a low-jitter PLL circuit to help add to the receiver's excellent audio performance.
Optimize Your Listening Environment
Since every room is different, the RX-V385 employs YPAO technology to analyze the room’s acoustics and then calibrates audio parameters to optimize sound for that particular room.
Experience a vast array of different world famous venues with the Yamaha exclusive CINEMA DSP technology. Supporting the playback of HD Audio, CINEMA DSP provides a natural and expansive sound imaging by transforming the dynamics of the listening environment with the acoustics of famous venues from across the world.
Virtual CINEMA FRONT
If rear speakers are not able to be installed, Virtual CINEMA FRONT has you covered. Virtual CINEMA DSP produces virtual 5-channel surround sound with only two speakers. Installing the rear speakers in the front, you can enjoy the virtual 5-channel surround sound using Virtual CINEMA FRONT.
Expansive Bass Reproduction
With Yamaha’s low-range enhancement technology, delve into deeper, richer bass even from compact speakers. Improving the low end response by enhancing the bass from not only the subwoofer, but the front speakers as well, feel the low end’s power and presence.
• Channels: 5.1
• Rated output power: 100 Watts (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 1 channel driven, 0.9%THD), 70 watts (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 2 channels driven, 0.09%THD)
• Maximum effective output: 145 watts (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1 channel driven, 10% THD)(JEITA)
• Surround sound processing: CINEMA DSP, Dialog Level Adjustment, SILENT CINEMA / Virtual CINEMA DSP, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio
• Audio features: Compressed Music Enhancer, YPAO Sound Optimization, Adaptive Dynamic Range Control
• DAC: 192 kHz / 24 bits
• Video features: 4K Ultra HD pass-through and upscaling (4K / 60p, 4:4:4), HDMI 3D pass-through, HDMI Audio Return Channel, HDMI upscaling
• HDMI in / out: 4 / 1 (HDCP 2.2, HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG, and BT.2020 compatible)
• Digital audio in / out optical: 1 / 0
• Digital audio in / out coaxial: 2 / 0
• Analog audio in / out: 3 (front 1) / 0
• Composite video in / out: 3 / 1
• Preout: Subwoofer
• Connectivity: Bluetooth
• Dimensions: 17.13" W x 6.38" H x 12.38" D