Polk Audio db521
Polk's db521 speakers feature 5-1/4" woofers made from a polymer/mica composite and durable rubber surrounds that won't fall apart under stress from heat, moisture, or time. Liquid-cooled 3/4" silk/polymer dome tweeters use powerful Neodymium magnets to deliver precise high-frequency reproduction, enveloping you in bright musical detail. And you can even pivot the tweeters, aiming them at your ears for improved stereo imaging. The built-in two-way crossovers keep the high and low frequencies flowing to the proper drivers for seamless, efficient audio.
- 5-1/4" 2-way cars speakers (pair)
- Dynamic Balance polymer/mica composite woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" pivoting liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Kapton voice coil
- built-in 2-way crossover network
- marine-certified for use in boats, convertibles, motorcycles, and ATVs
- ABS wheel-design grilles
- stainless steel mounting hardware
- power range: 4-45 watts RMS (135 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-5/16"