Polk Audio db571
Polk's db571 speakers feature 5"x7"/6"x8" woofers made from a polymer/mica composite and durable rubber surrounds that won't fall apart under stress from heat, moisture, or time. Liquid-cooled 3/4" silk/polymer dome tweeters use powerful Neodymium magnets to deliver precise high-frequency reproduction, enveloping you in bright musical detail. The built-in two-way crossovers keep the high and low frequencies flowing to the proper drivers for seamless, efficient audio.
- 2-way car speakers (pair) for 5"x7" and 6"x8" openings
- Dynamic Balance polymer/mica composite woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Kapton voice coil
- built-in 2-way crossover network
- marine-certified for use in boats, convertibles, motorcycles, and ATVs
- stainless steel mounting hardware (certified for marine use)
- power range: 6-60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 52-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-3/4"