Polk Audio db691
Polk's db691 speakers feature 6"x9" woofers made from a polymer/mica composite and durable rubber surrounds that won't fall apart under stress from heat, moisture, or time. Liquid-cooled 1" silk/polymer dome tweeters use powerful Neodymium magnets to deliver precise high-frequency reproduction, enveloping you in bright musical detail. The 3/4" dome supertweeters add even more sparkle to reproduce your music's natural intricacies. The built-in two-way crossovers keep the high and low frequencies flowing to the proper drivers for seamless, efficient audio.
- 6"x9" 3-way car speakers (pair)
- Dynamic Balance polymer/mica composite woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 1" liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- 3/4" liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome supertweeter
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Kapton voice coil
- built-in 2-way crossover network
- marine-certified for use in boats, convertibles, motorcycles, and ATVs
- ABS wheel-design grilles
- stainless steel mounting hardware
- power range: 10-100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-3/16"