Polk Audio db1040DVC
The db1040DVC 10" subwoofer boasts a rigid polypropylene cone and durable Santoprene™ surround built to handle big power over the long run. Polk Audio tests their subs rigorously for environmental effects caused by sun, moisture, and extreme temperature changes.
The dual 4-ohm voice coils allow you to wire your system to draw max power from your mono amp or to safely hook up multiple subs. Match a db sub to a suitable enclosure, and enjoy impressive low-frequency performance rarely found in this price range. And Polk certifies this sub for marine applications, so they're a great choice for your boat too.
- 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- marine-certified for use in boats and convertibles
- power range: 50-270 watts RMS (135 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 540 watts
- frequency response: 28-200Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.66 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.25 cu. ft.