Dayton Audio UM12-22 12" Ultimax DVC Subwoofer
Dayton Audio's Ultimax Series DVC subwoofers are purpose-built to move air and create clean, articulate, fast bass. Experience the apex of subwoofer design.
- Thick, one-piece Nomex honeycomb covered cone with woven heavy-duty glass-fiber
- Tall-boy rubber surround for extra-long linear excursion without reducing cone surface area
- 600 watts RMS power handling
- Copper shorting rings and cap reduce distortion due to inductance variations
- Dual 2 ohm, 2-layer copper voice coils
- Large vented pole piece and under-spider venting
- Black anodized aluminum former and black pole improves heat dissipation
Nominal Diameter - 12"
Bolt Circle Diameter - 11.69
Moving Mass Of Diaphragm (Mmd) - 270
Power Handling (RMS) - 600 Watts
Power Handling (MAX) - 1200 Watts
Impedance - 4Ω
Frequency Response - 20 to 1,000Hz
Sensitivity - 86.7dB 2.83V/1m
Voice Coil Diameter - 2.5"