The versatile 12SW-4HE 12” high excursion subwoofer from GRS is designed to produce excellent low frequency extension in a variety of designs. Suitable for both sealed and vented enclosures, this driver the ideal replacement or upgrade for your existing subwoofers with worn out or blown drivers. Featuring extensive venting, rubber surround, high temperature voice coil, low Fs, and 12.5 mm of excursion the 12SW-4HE is built for remarkable bass response on a budget.
- High excursion and low Fs to produce powerful low frequency output
- 4-layer 2” voice coil on a thick aluminum former to handle up to 250 watts RMS
- Venting under the spider, through the pole piece, and in the magnetic gap for excellent heat dissipation
- Durable reinforced paper cone with rubber surround produces reliable and consistent performance
- Extended frame and bumped back plate allow ample clearance for high excursion
Nominal Diameter - 12"
Bolt Circle Diameter - 11.6
Power Handling (RMS) - 250 Watts
Power Handling (MAX) - 500 Watts
Impedance - 4Ω
Frequency Response - 20 to 500Hz
Sensitivity - 84.5dB 2.83V/1m
Voice Coil Diameter - 2"