Dayton Audio MX10-22 10" Max-X High Excursion DVC Subwoofer
The Max-X MX10-22 10" dual voice coil high excursion subwoofer from Dayton Audio is built for incredible low frequency extension and high SPL. This affordable driver combines durability, efficiency, and maximum displacement into a great looking speaker that will deliver the deepest bass with power and authority. Optimized for use in compact enclosures this driver is ideal for home subwoofer designs and high impact car audio systems.
- ±13.7 mm Klippel verified excursion and maximized surface area for excellent displacement capability
- Seamless dish cone is extremely rigid and durable with a sleek and modern look
- Custom tooled surround allows long throw while maximizing cone surface area
- Extensive venting cools the voice coil enabling high power handling with low power compression
- Dual spiders maintain linear excursion for lower distortion even when pushed to the limit
- The dual 2 ohm voice coils give you the ability to get the most out of any amplifier
Nominal Diameter - 10"
Bolt Circle Diameter - 9.65
Power Handling (RMS) - 400 Watts
Power Handling (MAX) - 800 Watts
Impedance - 4Ω
Frequency Response - 25 to 500Hz
Sensitivity - 86.1dB 2.83V/1m
Voice Coil Diameter - 2.5"