Timpano Audio TPT-T2500-10
Timpano Audio's powerful TPT-T2500-10 D2 high excursion competition grade 10" subwoofer is engineered to deliver consistent performance and extreme low frequency output capability. With a rugged cast aluminum frame, 3" 4-layer voice coil, stacked magnets, high excursion suspension, and extensive venting this durable driver is ready to provide heart stopping bass. The dual 2-ohm voice coil will handle up to 1,000 watts RMS allows the TPT-T2500-10 D2 to supply incredibly high SPL output with unbeatable reliability.
- 23.5 mm Xmax and 1,000 watts RMS ensures high output capability for extreme SPL
- 3" diameter American made voice coil can withstand extreme heat and abuse
- Extensive venting rapidly dissipates excess heat for low power compression and excellent reliability
- Double layer spider and large high roll surround allows high excursion for maximum displacement
- Rugged cast aluminum frame and deep motor provides plenty of clearance when driven to the limit
- Dual 2-ohm voice coil gives you the flexibility to maximize the output of most amplifiers
Nominal Diameter - 10"
Power Handling (RMS) - 1000 Watts
Power Handling (MAX) - 2000 Watts
Impedance - 1Ω
Frequency Response - 20 to 250Hz
Sensitivity - 92.8dB 2.83V/1m
Voice Coil Diameter - 3"