Dayton Audio UM8-22 8" Ultimax DVC Subwoofer
Dayton Audio's Ultimax Series DVC subwoofers are purpose-built to move air and create clean, articulate, fast bass. Optimized for small enclosures and with over 1-1/4" of throw, the UM8-22 8" subwoofer is perfect for providing deep bass without taking up much space. Experience the apex of subwoofer design.
- 16 mm Xmax makes this one of the highest excursion 8" subwoofers on the market
- Thick, one-piece Nomex honeycomb covered cone with woven heavy-duty glass-fiber
- Tall-boy rubber surround for extra-long linear excursion without reducing cone surface area
- Dual linear stiffness spiders limit distortion and rocking modes
- 300 watts RMS power handling
- Black anodized aluminum former and black pole improves heat dissipation
- Dual 2 ohm, 2-layer copper voice coils
Nominal Diameter - 8"
Bolt Circle Diameter - 7.75
Moving Mass Of Diaphragm (Mmd) - 74.5
Power Handling (RMS) - 300 Watts
Power Handling (MAX) - 600 Watts
Impedance - 4Ω
Frequency Response - 30 to 800Hz
Sensitivity - 84.2dB 2.83V/1m
Voice Coil Diameter - 2"